Friday, March 9, 2012

DJ M-Rock Prsents The Best of Notorious B.I.G. (1hr30min, 68 tracks)




I'm pleased to drop this brand new Best of Biggie for all his fans.  On top of that, I'm happy I made the march 9th death anniversary deadline.  Long story short, I was working on another Valentine's tape because the first was so well-received, and then Cabbie said I should really do a March 9th BIG tape.  It made sense because it's been long overdue and the timing.  That was it, my RNB tape had to get pushed back.
Read the full write-up here.




Tracklisting
  1. M-Rock’s Intro
  2. Ten Crack Commandments
  3. Walk on By – Isaac Hayes *
  4. Warning
  5. Respect
  6. Dolly My Baby – Supercat +
  7. Me And My Bitch (Live)
  8. Can’t You See – Total +
  9. I’m Going Down – Mary J. Blige **
  10. The What ft. Method Man
  11. Rap Phenomenon ft. Method Man
  12. Think Big – Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard + Lord Tariq +
  13. Unbelievable
  14. Kick In The Door
  15. The Points ft. Redman, Busta Rhymes +
  16. Playa’s Anthem – Junior Mafia +
  17. Ya Playin’ Yaself – Jeru The Damaja ^
  18. Flava In Ya Ear Remix – Craig Mack +
  19. Benjamins – Puff Daddy +
  20. Get Money – Junior Mafia +
  21. Gimme The Loot
  22. Machine Gun Funk
  23. Ladi Dadi – Slick Rick *
  24. Hypnotize
  25. Dreams
  26. Real Love (Remix) – Mary J Blige +
  27. Clean Up Woman – Betty Wright *
  28. Everyday Struggle
  29. Everyday Struggle – FaithEvans ft. Raekwon **
  30. Real Niggaz Do Real Things
  31. Going Back To Cali
  32. California Love/Hip-Hop – 2Pac/Dead Prez ^
  33. Garden Freestyle – 2Pac +
  34. Gettin’ Money – Junior Mafia +
  35. Hit Em Up – 2Pac ^
  36. Who Shot Ya (Juggle)
  37. I Show Ya – LL Cool J ^
  38. Notorious Thugs ft. Bone Thugs N Harmony
  39. Dead Wrong ft. Eminem
  40. I Got A Story To Tell
  41. Juicy
  42. Realest Niggas ft. 50 Cent
  43. Da B Side – Da Brat, JD +
  44. Only You (Remix) – 112 +
  45. I Love The Dough ft. Jay-Z & Angela Winbush
  46. I Just Wanna Love You – Jay-Z **
  47. The World Is Filled
  48. Brooklyn’s Finest – Jay-Z +
  49. Party & Bullshit (Lord Finesse Remix)
  50. Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down – Brand Nubian *
  51. Cars + Sex
  52. Notorious
  53. P.S.K. (What Does It Mean) – Schoolly D *
  54. B.I.G. (Interlude)
  55. Been Around The World – Puff Daddy +
  56. Mo Money Mo Problems ft. Kelly Price, Mase, Puff Daddy
  57. Nasty Girl (Remix) ft. Jagged Edge
  58. I’ll Be Missing You – Puff Daddy ft. Faith Evans, 112 ^
  59. Keep On – D-Train *
  60. Crush On You – Junior Mafia +
  61. Big Poppa
  62. Between the Sheets – Isley Brothers *
  63. Fuck You Tonight (feat. R. Kelly)
  64. Be happy – R. Kelly +
  65. Bobby Caldwell – My Flame *
  66. Sky’s The Limit ft. 112
  67. Stay With Me – Debarge *
  68. One More Chance ft. Faith Evans, Mary J. Blige

No comments:

Post a Comment