Friday, July 29, 2011

Infinite Marvelous - "Electricit​y" [Mixtape]


This is Infinite Marvelous Electricity Project,10 tracks CD.  The artwork is done by Stayver.com. The production on this project is from X3M,Sinous and Janzoo.
The project is also mix and mastered by Janzoo. Infinite Marvelous is from Red Hook, Brooklyn New York.  This project was inspired from a freestyle.  The concept of this project has been
thought of for years. The idea came to me from a class that i took up in school called Telecommunications.  The word "Electricity" has been mentiond in prior records that have not yet been
released.  Everybody said that they spit crack,heat,heroin,dope,fire, but i wanted to keep it orginial and bring the "Electricity."
The songs on the project are street orginated with hard abstract lyrics. Every bar is structered with percise lyrics and accurate flows. Every song and melody is lined up correctly. This is my first project and it means the world to me.  I specifically picked all the songs on this project to describe myself as an artist and for everyone to get know me on a more creative level and see my life from a different point of view.

01. Electricity (Prod by Janzoo)
02. Live Long (Prod by X3M)
03. Imagine (Prod by X3M)
04. Sticks And Stones (Prod by Janzoo)
05. Dis N Dat (Prod by Sinous)
06. Illusion (Prod by Janzoo)
07. Shocks (Prod by X3M)
08. No Stress (Prod by X3M)
09. Computer Chips (Prod by X3M)
10. My Own Prophecy ft Saadia (Prod by X3M)

No comments:

Post a Comment