Monday, August 10, 2009

Joe Budden... I told you so.....STUPID!




I wanna try and keep it all Beantown but every once in a while I gotta voice my opinion. A month ago I took a little time out to blog about this DICK trynna call out Method Man. I had said this was a HUGE MISTAKE calling out Legendary Wu member Method Man. Well, it just so happens that Budden was clocked by one of Reakwon's people at a Rock The Bells concert. I do not advocate any sort of violence regarding hip-hop beefs but he should of known this was coming. Word is Rea has a video stream of the incident and Joe has come out with why/how it happened. He claims he was outnumbered which apparently he was and could not defend himself....SO WHAT! Take a beating like a man, its not like they was gonna kill you. Again man, I do not promote violence but if anyone in the entire hip hop industry deserved a beat down it's this man. His non-relevant rhymes have gotten him in a world of trouble. It will be interesting to see if Slaughterhouse will retaliate in anyway. In a way it's sad cause I love both groups (minus Budden) but you get what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment