Monday, August 17, 2009

Cambridge's NBS



NBS (Natural Born Spitters) are Cambridge rap veterans they been going hard since I can remember. Both from the Bean then moved to Cambridge, they consist of 2 members Vee Knuckles & E' Flash, I saw them most recently opening up for MOP at The Middle East. Shout out to the homie Kirk for reminding me NBS on their grind man, rapping to eat. They work with such producers as 9th wonder and Cambridge's J Cardim. I love their new single "CPD" (Cambridge Police Department)taking shots at both CPD and Gates. Not so surprisingly to me the shots they take at Gates who really tried to pull the "I'm black card".

Someone is pulled over in Central Sq Cambridge every 30 minutes by my count.

New Single "CPD"

(not official video)


No comments:

Post a Comment