Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cambridge's Big Check AKA Check Mark



This Rapper/Entrepreneur happens to be a lifelong friend of mine. We used to kick it in his moms apartment back in day listening to Dougie Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew. I've always had the passion to follow the rap scene like I was a DJ. Check always had the passion to actually be a rapper. I want to make one thing clear my man Check is getting a post not because he's a friend of mine but because he is NICE WITH HIS. I've been pushing Check to stay on his grind for a minute now, with all the doo doo rappers out there he can shine. I told him life takes some funny turns sometimes but do what you love to do. Check is 1/2 of the Cambridge Rap Duo Skitzofreniks the other half being Eddie Bones. This is Check's first solo album called "Vitta Matta" it's due out soon. Check has linked up with none other than Statik Selektah for some production. Fuckin with Statik right now is MONEY straight up.

Here's a little teaser track produced by Statik Selektah

Bam Bam (Remix) Featuing Check, Red Cafe and Termanology

No comments:

Post a Comment