Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beantown Racer (my man G's bike)





I ran into one of my peeps from back in the day last week he was on his bike chillin'. My man G is a bike freak and has a collection of 5. One bike REALLY caught my eye though, he's a die hard Sox fan like me I have my tats to prove it he's got the sickest bike in the Bean to prove it. This bike is sick! look at the size of that back tire and the shaded B's below the seat and on the fender. I'd rock this shit right in front of Fenway or better yet right in front of Yankee Stadium like "WHAT!"
See the specs on the bike
2007 Kawasaki ZX-10R
Airbrushing was done by Killer Kreations out in Philly.
Sitting on Calypso rims, front 17" rear 20" with 6 inch lip on both sides with 280mm Avon rear tire.
6" Extended swingarm over stock.
Air ride suspension by Tricky Air.
Shorty exhaust pipe by Roaring Toyz.
Rearview camera with Alpine TME-M740BT 7" screen which control rearview camera and Ipod dock in trunk.
5.25" Alpine speaker in undertail, two 4" Alpine speakers in front fairing.
Custom front and rear Strobe lights.
Custom baseball seats was done by All-Nu Upholstery in revere Ma.
Custom HID lights.
Full range Scorpio alarm system.

Shout out to Gary reppin Beantown.

This bike an extreme chic magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment