Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cambridge's J Cardim



this new post gets extra extra love cause this blogger is from none other than Da Bridge!(not queensbridge...hahaha) my boy Imani Thug a life long Cantabrigian put me on to dude. I found out he moved to NY and is really making a name for himself in the production game. He producing tracks for hardbody MC's like Sheek Louch/Saigon/Sha Stimuli/Royce Da 5'9/Termanology and even the radio rap pop stars like Lil Wayne(oooh low blow) Im a little bit concerned that he wont rep Cambridge to the fullest but like I always say "whats the #1 question asked when it comes to rap?" Ayo homie where you from?????? So I'm sure he wont let us down.

Check out this bangin video with J Cardim raps with Sheek Louch and Affiliate

Also his featured mixtape hosted by DJ Envy


No comments:

Post a Comment